Thursday, September 16, 2010

Frustration at school

Considering that I waited last minute to sign up and enroll in my classes, I had very little trouble getting into NCC. It was a little hectic getting everything ready and in place but I was able to get scheduled for classes that worked around my busy schedule, and I am very pleased with the teachers I was placed with.  However, a major frustration of mine has been the bookstore.  As of right now I still have not been able to purchase the right English book I need! Every time I walk by the store the line is clear out the door. It's the third week of school, what is going on?? Like I said I have a very busy schedule with work and other things I do and I don't have time to wait in line for 2 hours! Hopefully I can come on Friday when I don't have school, but wow, what an inconvenience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment