Thursday, September 23, 2010

Computer nerd?

I'm not big into surfing the Internet. If I want to do something I get on and get it done. I don't just go to Google or YouTube and start looking at random stuff like some losers! I mean, come on! Don't you have something better to do with your life?? HA! Usually the only time I get on the computer is for Facebook(which I don't do so much now that I have it on my blackberry!), and when I want to research or have a question for something I'll look it up. Also, I check my email, but I have my blackberry for that as well! I'm not into all the online shopping even though I hear you can get some really good deals. I don't play online or computer games, or sit in chat rooms talking to people. I just don't have time for that. If I want to talk to someone I'll either text them or call them, I'm not gonna sit at a computer for multiple hours talking to someone. Maybe one day when I'm a mother at home with my kids I'll use the Internet more often ;) HA!    

No comments:

Post a Comment